Information We Collect
Information You Provide
When you sign up for an account and register to use our Services, we will store information such as your name and email address. If you sign up using a social media account, those values will be automatically taken from that service.
Information We Collect
Location Information. When you use our Services, we receive your precise location information. We also infer your general location information, for example by using your internet protocol (IP) address.
Device Information. We receive information about the device and software you use to access our Services, including IP address, web browser type, operating system version, phone carrier and manufacturer, application installations, device identifiers, mobile advertising identifiers, and push notification tokens.
Usage Information. To help us understand how you use our Services and to help us improve them, we automatically receive information about your interactions with our Services, like the pages or other content you view, the searches you conduct, purchases you make and the dates and times of your visits.
Information from Cookies and Similar Technologies.
- Login and Auth. We use session cookies in order to authenticate and validate your requests against our services
Please review your web browser's "Help" file to learn how you may modify your cookie settings. Please note that if you delete or choose not to accept cookies from the Service, you may not be able to utilize the features of the Service to their fullest potential.
How We Use Your Information
We use personal information collected via our Services for a variety of business purposes described below:
- To facilitate account creation and logon process;
- To communicate with you, provide you with updates and other information relating to our Services, provide information that you request, respond to comments and questions, and otherwise provide customer support;
- To comply with legal requirements and obligations;
- To facilitate the connection of third-party services or applications;
- To understand and analyze how you use our Services and develop new products, services, features, and functionality;
- To facilitate transactions, financial data management, and payments via the Services and between our relevant affiliates, vendors, service providers, and partners;
- To find and prevent fraud and abuse, and respond to trust and safety issues that may arise;
Will Your Information be Shared with Anyone?
Third-Party App Integrations.If you connect a third-party application to our Services, we may disclose certain information to that third party.
Marketing. We do not rent, sell, or share information about you with nonaffiliated companies for their direct marketing purposes, unless we have your permission.
EEA and UK Privacy Rights
If you are located in the EEA or the UK, you have additional rights described below.
- You may request access to the information we maintain about you, update and correct inaccuracies in your information, restrict or object to the processing of your information, have your information anonymized or deleted, as appropriate, or exercise your right to data portability to easily transfer your information to another company. In addition, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, including in your country of residence, place of work or where an incident took place.
- You may withdraw any consent you previously provided to us regarding the processing of your information at any time and free of charge. We will apply your preferences going forward and this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before you withdrew your consent.
Updates to this Policy
If we materially change the ways in which we use or disclose personal information previously collected from you through the Services, we will notify you through the Services, by email, or other communication.
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for choosing Crudly.